Monday, November 22, 2010
Time, time, time, what the hell are you doing to me? I have little or no time these days, to write, to rant, to ramble. It's all hectic-frentic rushing hither and yon for me lately.
Or at least that's the way I'm selling it, to myself and everybody around me. Truth is, I have piss-poor organizational skills, always starting something new before finishing the project I'm on. I really have to stop doing that.
1) What city in Scotland is known as the "The Granite city"?
2) What is the tallest mountain in Scotland?
3) What is the most northernly city in Scotland (not the most northernly point, the most northernly city)?
4) What Scottish village is famous for weddings?
5) What is the main ingredient in Haggis?
6) Which uninhabited Island is known as "A full stop and the end of Britain"?
7) Which town was thought for centurys as the center of England?
8) By what name is the Island of Lindesfarne also known?
9) A Jester in the the court of King Henry the 1st had a dream that inspired the king to do what?
10) What animal has been living in the Tower of London for centurys?
2) Ben Nevis
4) Gretna Green
5) Sheep Intestine
6) Oot Stack
8) Holy Island
9) Build a hospital