Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, September 24, 2012

Recurring Nightmare Of The Babs Streisand Torture Technique


Somehow, I've been chained to a wall
In a small dark room
It's pitch black, I can't see at all
But I can hear a noise coming from the gloom

It's too low to immediately identify
But slowly the volume increases
Until it's loud enough to recognize
Omigod no! Not those verses!

"People...People who need people..."
My ears begin to bleed
My brain turns to mush and I become feeble
"Stop it, stop it, stop it" I plead

The laughter of a mad man rings out
"You made a fool of me once and now you'll pay!"
The music is turned up and I want to shout
Oh how did I end up a victim of such foul play

Waterboarding, bamboo under the fingernails, anything
But not this, this will drive me out of my head!
I pull against the chains, struggling and straining
Then suddenly I awake covered in sweat in my bed

Gotta stop eating cheesecake right before bedtime. 



1 comment: