Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, September 28, 2012

The Intensity Of Feeling Is Inversly Proportional To The Level Of Regret


Everybody makes mistakes
So far, I've notched 13,127
I just seem to have what it takes
To snatch a little hell from heaven

There must be a pathology
Some student of the mind must have written a paper
Maybe it's in the biology
A genetic penchant for less than stellar behavior

Fortunately life has given me a little break
Allowed me a means to find respite
For every single error I seem to make
There are at least 2 things I get right




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I read this tonight. I needed to hear especially the last 2 lines. It was a good reminder to myself. So thank you for putting it out there.

    ReplyDelete