Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Sustainability Of Incorrect Assumptions In The Modern World


It's often hard to correctly recall
Just how frequently I've been behind the eight ball
Every time I've engaged in an argument
About issues that were hardly relevant 
Sparring with the ravings of a half-baked malcontent

Like an elephant leaving evidence sooner or later
Of his midnight forays into the refrigerator

There were always blatant, obvious clues 
Grand Canyon sized holes in the stories I used
That revealed the truth behind the spurious ruse

What could I do
The thing is, I never intentionally misconstrued

That is, I mean, it was something that happened, sure
Happened whenever I was faced with anything obscure
And didn't want to reveal my ignorance
I blustered about in vociferous, rigorous belligerence 
All praise to Google for deliverance!



No comments:

Post a Comment