Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Answering Questions


To Don in Los Angeles:

Yep, I take all the pics, except for the ones I'm in with friends - then I hand the camera off to anybody willing to take a picture

To Serena in Malaga:

I am not particularly smart
I just have a curiosity...about everything
And I love to read
(Because we didn't have a TV until I was 13 and I hung out in the public library all day)
Plus, I have a fairly decent memory (for the trivial)
I can speak a little Spanish, but no, I'm not fluent

To the anonymous Canadian guy:

Montreal and Vancouver are the only two Canadian cities I've ever spent significant amounts of time visiting.

To John in Lawrence, Kansas:

The older homes on Ward Parkway are amazing - I will definitely have to make a return trip to K.C. to get some pics 

To Mrs. L. in Sin City:

Jack Nicholson

To Sara in Boulder:

Yep, twice.

To Andrea in West Covina:

Sure, I like the Stones, The Who, The Kinks, the Beach Boys, - a lot of bands, actually. The Beatles and the Replacements are just the two that I like best and never get tired of listening to.

To Matt F. in Phoenix:

Never taken a steroid, or any PED's, ever. I may not take the best care of my body anymore, but I very much value my health, and always have. Guys who take steroids are killing themselves - vanity is an ugly thing

To Cindy K., somewhere in Canada:

Not in a plane, no...not yet, anyway

To Krista in Florida:

You are correct - I could stand to take a few college-level English courses

To Matt C. in New York:

No, I'm a flaming heterosexual. Yeah, I know everybody has a little bit of gay in them, but seriously, I know what I am.

To Joe somewhere in England:

I have watched European Footy - I have actually been to an Old Firm match - and yeah, it was awesome.

To Shizuko in Japan:

Your English is pretty good. Nope, never been to Japan, or anywhere across the Pacific. Hope to someday though.

To Ayda in Turkey: 

I am not a religious person, but I have no ill will towards those who are unless they use their religion to manipulate, control, or harm others.

1 comment:

  1. To Matt C. in New York,
    I can confirm that Chris is definitely heterosexual. No doubts about that one!!

    ReplyDelete