Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beam Me Home, Scotty


Some people think we need to explore space
I say we first solve the problems in this place
Look deep into the night sky and view the stars
And wonder if we have earned the right to leave ours

Those people, the ones who want to ride in rocket ships
And spend trillions of dollars on interstellar trips
Don't seem to notice that this planet is in need of repair
Maybe before we leave we can spend a few dollars here

Me, I don't desire anything esoteric or bizarre
I don't need to go anywhere I can't get in my car 
However, it would be nice to drive on a 10-lane freeway
Going more than 5 mph at the end of my workday




No comments:

Post a Comment