Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Dogs Look To Be Feeling Good...Me, Not So Much

                               That's  lot of work getting the trees done. Sweet!

Most of us have heard the ol' saw "Sick as a Dog." I'm looking at both of my dogs right now and they look to be the picture of health. In fact, I can't ever remember either being sick at all, ever, not even Lucy Loo after she ate half the club chair.

Me, I am as sick as...a really sick guy, somebody with the flu. Fever, coughing, running nose - that type of thing, 

I have Sore Throat Spray, Non-Drowsy Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief, Alcohol Free Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief...and still I feel crappy. Fast relief my ass.

I've got the flu that's been tearing through work. Everybody caught it, it was just a matter of time before I did. It appears to last about four days, so yeah, I'm really going to enjoy the Holidays this year.

Oh, and one other thing. This morning as I was returning from the gym my car slid on ice at the intersection down the street...right into a car turning left. It was a two, maybe three mile an hour kiss, no dents, just enough to scrape paint. That was a beautiful start to the day.

Man, I should have bought the alcohol-plus cold & flu relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment