Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Extra Damn Skippy


I have been trying to gather my thoughts for going on 35 years now, just about since I hit my mid teens. My thoughts, however, are proving to be harder to capture than the elusive North American snipe. Just when I think I have a few thoughts cornered they somehow slip away. Frustrating, that's what it is.

No doubt the reason I continue to prattle on here is an attempt to gather my thoughts, to bring 'em together and make sense of things. Occasionally I get a few thoughts together and am able to get them out, but not often. Must of the time I'm just prattling on.

But I imagine you've already figured that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment