Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Oct 1st Is Still A Hard Day


October 1st. Eventually I think this will once again be an ordinary day for me. Not today though. Today I still thought of John and the events of four years ago.

It's easier now, time has lessened the pain a bit. A loss is a loss though, especially when that loss is of a friend close enough to be a brother.

This particular October 1st I was fortunate enough to meet one of my personal heroes. However, thrilling as that was for me, it was still overshadowed by the anniversary.

So again I paid a visit to the rock, and again I said:

Ride on, Cosmic Cowboy, ride on.



1 comment:

  1. Loss is hard. You just learn to celebrate the anniversary remembering good stories and not the tragedy. Then it gets easier.

    ReplyDelete