Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, January 12, 2015

Scary Noises In An Empty House


There's something giving me the creeps
A chilly feeling making my skin crawl
I'm laying in bed but I can't sleep
Distorted shadows are dancing on the wall

I duck my head underneath the sheets
What's making that noise out in the hall
Maybe that's the chattering of my own teeth
I'm feeling trapped behind the eight-ball

It's getting hard for me to breathe
I've got to get a grip on this once and for all
Wait a minute, what's that up on the shelf
Oh jeez it's just a ratty old talking doll






No comments:

Post a Comment