Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Why Little Dog, Why?


What is your problem little dog
Why do you have to dig holes under the fence
Why do you have to chew through the fence when the ground freezes
Why can't you stay in the yard with the big dog
It's not like we don't go for walks
Through the neighborhood
Around the reservoir
Even in the park with the pond full of ducks

What more is it you want to see
Why do you make my neighbors catch you
Why do you make my neighbors call me
Why do you make me have to leave work to retrieve you
It's quite the inconvenience
Through and through
Around and around
Even when I think there is no possible way for you to get out

I'm going to build a wall little dog, just you watch
Stupid terrier


No comments:

Post a Comment