Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Oxnard, San Buenaventura, & Santa Barbara, Oh My

Traveling in the day is very time-consuming for me. Not due to traffic, mind you, though the traffic in southern California is ridiculous. No, the reason it's time consuming for me is due to my picture-taking compulsion/obsession. 

It was just after 5:00am when I got on the road to Pasadena. I made great time as the northbound traffic was light at that early hour. I was in Pasadena and finished with business by 10:00, which gave me a few extra hours to drive up to Clear Lake. 

Naturally I decided to take the coastal route, along the 101. The weather was Chamber-of-Commerce perfect, and before I knew it I was approaching Oxnard. 

And that is where the wholesale consumption of time got underway. A drive up the coast that should have taken 7 hours, tops, took almost double that. 

What the hey...I did get some nice pics.
























No comments:

Post a Comment