Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, June 8, 2015

Oh Yeah...I Was Supposed To Remember This Advice & Apply It


Many years ago I was given a few words of sage advice from an old man. Advice that I promptly ignored and forgot about completely until I was reminded of it today.

The words of advice were; 

   The key to living a healthy and happy life is remembering that half of all joy in life comes from developing your mind to the best of your ability, and the other half of all joy in life comes from developing your body to the best of your ability. If you only do one and not the other, you will only ever know half of the joy that is possible in life.

Or words to that effect - difficult to remember verbatim.

Guess I better start working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment