Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sketches In Ballpoint Pen From May 28th & June 4th 2015

       
I was asked the other day if I had a foot fetish. Actually, no, I was told the other day that I must have a foot fetish - by a friend who was looking through one of my sketchbooks, 

The thing is, I don't. I have a line fetish, See, feet have a lot of lines - folds, creases, ridges, etc.. and for reasons far beyond the keen of my intellect, I enjoy drawing lines. Lots and lots of lines. 

Hence all the feet, hands, and lips. All of those parts have myriad lines.   

No comments:

Post a Comment