Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Damn Site Hijackers


Somehow my blog has been hijacked. One, two, sometimes three or four random words in each of my blog posts are being switched to links for advertisements. The words are highlighted in blue, and if a courser is placed over the word, and advertisement appears. If you click on the blue highlighted word, it takes you to the advertisers site.

This is a bit off putting, to say the least. Either some entity has gained access to my blog, or to my computer. Whatever the case may be, it is kind of a drag, as now I'm going to have to figure out how to get rid of whatever malware has been added to my computer that tells it to change specific words into links to advertisements whenever I type them.

In the meantime, everybody ignore the blue highlighted words.

No comments:

Post a Comment