Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, July 20, 2015

There's Somethin' Going On, I Just Know It

There is no hole in the roof above my head
None of the windows of my home are broken out
It's a rare day when I actually have anything go wrong
Or have anything to complain about

And yet I can't shake this sense of dread
This feeling that I need to be careful wherever I tread
It has me jumping at the slightest odd sound 
And checking under my bed

I don't know how much more of this I can stand
My nerves are on edge and my hair is on end
Is it my imagination? Am I losing my grip?
Am I getting paranoid, am I going around the bend?

Or was it the cheesecake I ate just before turning in?





No comments:

Post a Comment