Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Bad Start To The Morning


As I was passing this rear-ender I once again thanked my lucky stars that it wasn't me standing at the side of the road looking at somebody else's insurance paperwork.

I also hoped the two parties involved appreciated their luck - probably not at the moment I realize, but hopefully they would be able to soon enough.

There are worse results to rear-end collisions. Having to call into work and explain that you'll be in late (if in at all that day), having to exchange insurance & drivers license info, possibly having to sign a traffic citation (Following to close? Careless driving? Texting?), may be aggravating, but it beats the hell out of a ride in an ambulance to the hospital, or a wagon to the morgue.

No comments:

Post a Comment