Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, October 15, 2016

The People Were Fun, The Food Was Great

Every been invited to a party where you really don't know anyone, but everyone in attendance is just so over-the-top gregarious it doesn't really matter? 

Sounds incredible, I know, but it happened to me and I still can't get over it. Somewhere between ten to fifteen people came up and introduced themselves to me, and one women even swore she had to know me from somewhere, as I was so familiar and talking to me was so "incredibly comfortable".

After more than an hour of having complete strangers shaking my hand and asking me how life was treating me, I started to get uncomfortable with it - suddenly it began to feel a tad creepy, all of these nice people with too-real-to-be-real warm welcomes and genuine, sincere smiles.

So I did the only thing a sane, rational person would do in a situation like that - I got the hell out of there.


No comments:

Post a Comment