Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Experimenting With Rogaine

A few years ago I decided to try Rogaine to grow my hair out. Didn't think I'd share the results at the time because it smacked of vanity...as if that would be a surprise to anyone...

This is how it went.


                                                                         25 Days in....

                                                                      51 Days in...

                                                                      75 Days in...

                                                                          100 Days in...

            The only pic I could find of my head after about four months of Rogaine...not too shabby

     But also not satisfactory...and for reasons beyond me, my once blonde hair was now brownish red.

No comments:

Post a Comment