Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, January 13, 2017

The Cat With The Pleasant Demeanor


Ninja Larry is about as easy-going as a cat could possibly get. If I had known he was going to be this casual I would have named him Laid Back Larry instead of Ninja Larry, but he was a stealthy little dude when my sister first gave him to me. 

Now he's bigger than the little dog Butch, and just flops around the house where he pleases, passed out like some bonged-out stoner. Gets up to eat and harrass the dogs every few hours, then goes outside to hang out at the neighbors or sit on the roof.

What a life. I believe I'm a touch envious.


No comments:

Post a Comment