Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Gypsy Who Read My Palm


A very long time ago a rather peculiar woman I had encountered on the midway of the Walnut Festival (held annually in Walnut Creek, Ca) read my palm.

She claimed to be a gypsy, born with mystical powers and possessor of incredible insights.

This woman told me that, due to the firmness of my palms she knew that I was a straightforward person, and because my hands were large, especially at such a young age, I would probably become a very detail oriented adult, the type that over-analyzes situations.

She also said that, due to the large number of lines that criss-crossed my palms, I was probably the sensitive type, and would always be so. 

She told me something about every major line that crossed my palm - the heart line, the life line, the fate line, etc., but I cannot remember what she specifically said each one meant

What I do remember is that she said that my thumbs, being thick and long, indicated I was a person with a strong sense of purpose.

At the time I was in my mid-teens and had yet to develop the healthy, skeptical attitude I possess now, so I somewhat thought it was cool that she could tell so much about me by just looking at my palm.

I'm still looking for that sense of purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment