Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thank You For Your Respect

Veterans Day is fairly important to me, my family, and just about all of my friends and acquaintances.

So it is with a fair amount of joy that I see people paying a little respect to those who have served in the military. Life in the military can be the worst and best experience a human being can endure and in my humble opinion, those who have undertaken that challenge deserve all the respect in the world.

Veterans Day in the U.S. honors all that have served in the armed forces, and while my time in the USAF was neither grand nor glorious, I proudly salute the contributions of those men and women who serve presently, who served with me, and who served before me.

Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment