Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Sunday, December 31, 2017

I Think I'm Liking The Chances

For me, the past year was been one of both terrible loss and wonderful gain. 

I lost my Mother, who was the only parent I ever knew, in the Summer, and I lost a few close friends as well. I am a fairly emotional man, I will not deny that, so it was tough to deal with it all.

However, I also enjoyed the company of many old friends and some new ones too, and while those friendships cannot compensate for the losses, they have indeed helped to alleviate some of the pain.

There were more than a few things worth celebrating in this past year as well, probably more than a man like me could ever hope to expect, truth be told.

I'm looking forward to next year. For reasons I'll keep under my hat. Things are going to be picking up, lots of changes are in the air for a number of people around here, and it will be real interesting to see how it all shakes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment