Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Bears Of A Feather

Have you ever acted so out of character that for a brief moment you felt like a completely different person than you know yourself to be? I don't mean in a Sybil-like multiple personality type (aka dissociated Identity disorder) fashion, where there are allegedly a whole group of different people somehow inhabiting a single body, and I don't mean in a sudden mood-swing or distortion of manner caused by the consumption of intoxicants fashion either. What I mean is, for a minute or two, or maybe even a bit longer, you just behaved in a way that was far out of the ordinary for you?

For instance, maybe you are out with some friends and you are introduced to a new person, and in the first few minutes of the meeting you say or do something so extraordinarily different than what you would normally do your friends all stop what they are doing and look at you as if you were growing a flower out of the top of your head.

And when you regain your senses, get back on your usual tack, you even question yourself; "What the hell? Why did I say that to that person? Have I gone completely off my nut?"

Well, if you haven't, it's a weird feeling, let me tell you. If you have, well then, I need say no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment