Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, March 27, 2020

Everything's The Same As It's Never Been

I've been washing my hair with Pinesol
Brushing my teeth with Purell
The whole damn house smells like Lysol
It's a germ-killin' free for all

Frenetic, hectic, antiseptic 
Making me want to scream
I'm quarantined 
Due to Covid-19
Gotta wipe everything down
With Nitroglycerin

Maintaining a six foot perimeter
Spent good money on a Telehydrobarometer
Absolute necessity for accurate temperature
Standing in line to buy liqueur

Frenetic, hectic, antiseptic
Watching reruns on channel thirteen
I'm quarantined 
due to Covid-19
The government has imposed a clampdown
Teaching everyone what it means to be clean



1 comment: