Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lettuce & Gentlemen...

My good friend John R. had been visiting from Anchorage, staying with me for nearly a week. It had been a long time since we had last seen each other (years ago, in Vegas with Jeff L). John had come down on business and stayed a few extra days to take in the wonders of Colorado.

He stayed in a company provided hotel the first few days he was in Denver, but then moved into one of my spare bedrooms for the extra week he had tacked onto his trip.

After he moved in, he went out and bought a lot of food to stock my somewhat empty cupboards & fridge - good, healthy food, like salad fixin's, as opposed to the pre-packaged microwaveable meals that I keep in the freezer (I'm not much of a cook, but I've mastered the microwave).

The thing is, we went out to breakfast and dinner nearly everyday he was here, so I ended up with a lot of good, healthy food in the house after he left - salad fixin's, mostly.

And I'm not one to waste food. So I did what anyone would do in this situation - I made a huge salad.










Nailed it.

1 comment: