Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Sunday, May 16, 2021

The Unknown Sculptor

 Some years ago I posted a picture of a sculpture that had been placed on the median of Alameda just west of Wadsworth. It had nothing on or around it to identify the creator, and I had never seen any other work that resembled it to help identify the creator, so I simply wrote that the sculptor was unknown.

Here is another pic of that particular sculpture that I took the other day.


The reason I'm re-visiting this sculpture is because I stumbled across quite a few more sculptures by the same sculptor (Sculptors? Could be a consortium of sculptors working together I suppose).

They were placed in and around a shopping center located in north Denver, and the must have been there for some time, as the look a bit weathered.

Again I scrutinized each and everyone of the trove of sculptures for a name (or names) and again I came up with nothing.

So I'm just going to post the pics I took and maybe someday someone will recognize them and know who created them, and inform me of the sculptors identity.








No comments:

Post a Comment