Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Conversational Tidbit Heard Outside The Gym This Morning

   Walking through the parking lot to the gym this morning and I passed two older women smoking cigarettes. I've seen these two women smoking in the defacto smoking area frequently over the years, and it always gets me thinking, A) Why are they bothering to go to the gym? and B) Why is there a smoking area for the gym?

   Today I overheard one of them saying she was looking forward to an appointment she had with her Gyno - the last part I heard as I was fading from earshot was "It's just about the only chance I have of spreading my legs for a man anymore."

   I probably burned every calorie I ate for breakfast trying to stifle my laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment