Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Snake Around My Neck

There's a large slithery snake 
                        Coiled around my neck
And this afternoon it showed it's fangs
Delicately curved, almost graceful in appearance
                As if incapable of inflicting harm

But those fangs, those fangs are hypodermics
Primed with poison

There is no fooling me
          I know I have to take my silvery shiny sharp knife
And cut off that snakes head
Before it has the chance to sink those fangs
                      Deep into my jugular

Flooding my veins with certain death
Of my soul if not my body

No comments:

Post a Comment