Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, February 29, 2016

The Weird Part Was When I looked Out The Small Window Of The Holding Cell And Saw The Car On Fire In The Parking Lot

They had picked me up on the Ventura County Pier on a drunk & disorderly. Personally, I don't believe I was really drunk, not by my standards anyway. However, I was absolutely looped, as I swore I saw little white mice crawling all over the pier, and me as well.

Someone must have slipped me a tab or two. That was how acid was consumed back in those days, a blue or purple dot on a small piece of blotter paper - each little bit of paper was referred to as a tab. I would never have knowingly dropped acid, as I hated not being in control of my faculties to that degree, made me feel ultra-vulnerable.

About the time I started screaming at people that there were little white mice running around all over the pier is when the County Sheriff's squad car pulled up and the two Deputies took me into custody. Not a good night, that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment