Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Advice For The Well-Worn

So I was at the gym this morning...yes, the gym, that place where people pay to lift heavy things repeatedly and sweat profusely in public.

Being at the gym in the morning is not unusual for me...well, it didn't used to be...kinda has been for awhile, though.

Just got too busy, too much work, you know how it goes.

To get to the point, while at the gym this morning and while using the stationary aerobic exercise device of my choosing I was reading an article in a fitness-orientated magazine about exercising when one is over the age of fifty.

It was all about being careful, with the usual instructions for proper stretching, using proper technique, cooling down, etc.

And it mentioned the importance of seeing a Doctor before starting an exercise program.

All I could think when I read that part was, "Dude, why do you think I'm at this gym? I saw a Doctor, he took one look at my fat ass and he said, Man, you have to get back to the gym."

I mean, "Duh".

No comments:

Post a Comment