Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Sunday, June 16, 2019

What Do You Celebrate When There's Nothing To Celebrate?

Today is Father's Day in the United States (a lot of other countries celebrate Father's Day in June, but there are countries that celebrate Father's Day in February, March, May, July, August, September, October, November & December).

The Holiday I've Never Celebrated.

As I have written in the past, it is a day that means absolutely nothing to me. Never having known my father, and never having had a step-father, and never being a father myself, today is a day when I generally just feel...empty.

That's it, in a nutshell. Nothing more really needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment