Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Gabba Gabba Hey...What The Heck...

My next door neighbor's 6 (soon to be 7, just ask him, he'll tell you) year old son was wearing a Ramones shirt this morning. His Mom bought it for him at H&M.

Which is not a bad thing, not at all. Lord knows the world needs more Ramones fans.

However, the thought struck me that the equivalent shirt that my Mom would have had to have bought for me when I was 6 would have had to have featured the Rudy Valle Orchestra, or maybe Lloyd Huntley and his Isle o' Blues Orchestra.

Yeah, mucho thanks to my Mom for not doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment