Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, May 11, 2020

Steps In The Right Direction?

Well, we re-opened three days ago, and so far, so good. 

All of us are maintaining the suggested social distance of six feet of separation, and we're all wearing masks. 

It's been a little surreal greeting customers who are wearing masks while wearing a mask as well, and keeping the length of an imaginary picnic table away from one another.

However, everyone is being respectful of the new protocols, even though it means words have to be repeated a few times.

I'm not much for the government dictating how I live my life or go about my business, but I'm also not much for dying, so I say let's keep the masks on and the social distancing going for awhile, just to be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment