Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Attempting To Write A Serious Blues Song


The dude asked me if I'd ever been down
And I told him the truth
                           I've been down
                           As down as a man can get
                           Didn't hear opportunities knock on so-o-o                                                         Many occasions
                           I thought my ears had quit
Oh yeah, I've been down
                           As down as any man who's been married...twice
                           And divorced twice as well
                           Try to pick yourself up from that mess
                           Try to walk through that hell
I've been down, down as a man can get
                           Stupid decisions
                           That led to regret
                           Not a thing you can tell me
                           That'll make me forget
I've been so, so very down
                          So many different paths I have...followed
                          But they all seemed to lead to the edge
                          I'd drink too much on the weekends
                          And Monday morning I'd take the pledge
Oh yeah, I've been down

Down, down, down, down.

Down..dooby do down down,
Come-a, come-a, down, dooby do down down...


*ahem*


Sorry, couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment