Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, September 15, 2014

Listing To Port


Drawn into a conversation with an acquaintance this afternoon, a person who is roughly the same age I am (read: old) and she made the comment, "I thought I'd have a lot more figured out by now."

Of course I bit and asked, "A lot more of what?"

She then proceeded to tell me all about everything she does not understand regarding life and people and the world, etc. I was pretty much a captive audience (more accurately, an imprisoned audience) until my phone rang and I begged off to take the call.

It was a recorded call for a political candidate. I stayed on the phone having an imaginary conversation for almost twenty minutes before the acquaintance finally got bored and walked away.

The very first, and hopefully last, time I've ever stayed on the phone for a robo-call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment