Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, October 10, 2014

One Long Bright Summer Some Time Ago

                                   CRB, Scott F., and RT showing a tree who's boss

That was a hectic summer, the summer I bought my first jeep (The black Cherokee). Len Bias died of a cocaine overdose and Abu Nidal terrorists were attacking airports in Europe.

That summer I worked three jobs and attended Mesa CC. Three freaking jobs. I went to school in the mornings and afternoons, worked at Rodney Stokes after my last class, delivered pizzas after I got off at RS, and on the weekends I worked at the SV swap meet (delivered pizzas on the weekends, too).

How I managed to stay even reasonably sane I'll never know.

2 comments:

  1. Driving back from Mission Beach ,Beastie Boys no sleep til Brooklyn is playing Mike is in the front seat rockin and then Bam! Suddenly Mike is in the back seat with Me ,Brand new Jeep with completely detached seat due to Mike's seat slam dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I'd forgotten all about Mike's big ass nearly destroying that seat!

    ReplyDelete