Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Make A Wish, Blow Out The Candles

                            Scott Foreman and Mike Meyers administrate the birthday bruise

Another 365 day trip around the sun concluded for me today, and as with just about every single one of them since I marked the Golden Birthday (the birthday on which you turn as old as the date of your birth, i.e., turning 30 on the 30th), it was a grand day.

Grand if only for the reason I'm still in the game, still alive and kicking to quote my friend Mick. 

I was raised in a neighborhood that celebrated birthdays with a birthday bruise, which is what is happening to me in the photo above. That's Scott and Mike doing the honors.

My god, the hair I had back then. Man, do I miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment