Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, May 9, 2015

You Have To Know The Temperature


When I was a much younger man I swore I would not grow up to be one of those men who seemed to desperately cling onto whatever remnant of their youth they have by dressing or acting as if they were still a cool hipster dude.

And yet tonight I found myself at a party, dressed in a black silk shirt that was embroidered with Chinese language characters over the right breast pocket and featuring an ornate embroidered dragon on the back - and with metal buttons in the shape of dice. As well as wearing khakis, with loafers.

Seriously. When the hell did I start transforming into Charlie Sheen?

No comments:

Post a Comment