Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, April 4, 2016

He Shoots, He Scores!


Had a bit of good fortune fall into my lap yesterday. I was gifted a great seat for the Avalanche vs St Louis Blues game. Unfortunately, the Aves have been tanking as of late...it was 3-0 St Louis at the end of the first period,,,ouch. 

Quite a few fans had left the Pepsi center by the start of the third period, but not me. Hell, this was the best seat I'd ever had for an Aves game and I was going to savor every minute of it, regardless of however ugly it was going to end up.

As luck would have it, I did manage to trip over a silver lining in the third period. While trying to get a pic while walking down the steps to my seat I somehow managed to catch Matt Duchene's 30th goal of the season, and the only goal the Aves would score in a 5-1 loss.

Gotta be the best hockey game pic I've ever taken, 

No comments:

Post a Comment