Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday Morning Chargers / Steelers Analysis

This morning I was upstairs wrapping presents for a very early in the month Christmas party I've gotta attend tonight, and downstairs MJM was watching Game Day Sunday Morning on the NFL network.

Out of coffee, so I picked up my mug (The one that has the island of Japan and Mt Fuji featured prominently on it that my brother TL brought me back as a souvenir of Japan, which I happen to love simply because it is a souvenir of Japan that has a big "Made in Japan" sticker on it) and walk downstairs to get a refill.

While in the kitchen refilling the aforementioned mug, I overhear one of the talking heads on the sports talk show giving an analysis of tonight's San Diego vs. Pittsburgh game state that "...the Steelers have something the Chargers don't have."

And I immediately shout out, "No, the Chargers have exactly what the Steelers have, and do you know what that is MJM?"

MJM shouts back, "No, what's that?"

I reply, "A loss to the Denver Broncos."

Laughs galore ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment