Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, December 13, 2019

Might Need To Cut Back On The Late Night Snacks

It might just be the oddest dream I've ever had.

The notes I made when I woke from it in the middle of the night read like so:

Well dressed young man at the entrance to a building, surrounded by a security force keeping what looked like a lynch mob at bay.

Well dressed young man asks me to accompany him into the building.

We are walking down a long hallway in a cavernous building, like an aircraft hanger for B-52s.

The young man stops about halfway down the hallway, lifts his right hand up and with his left hand points to the middle finger on his right hand.

He asks me to pull that finger off his hand. I hesitate for a second, then I grab his middle finger and rip it off his hand.

He then produces a key ring in his left hand that has 25 keys on it and asks me to take two keys, marked Key 1 and Key 2, off the key ring and then walk down the hall and give them to the man in the last room on the left.

As he turns and walks away, blood drips from the stump that is all that remains of his middle finger on his right hand.

I walk down the hall with keys 1 & 2 in my left hand, and his middle finger clutched in my right hand.

Bizarre, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment