Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Because I Only Exist In A Combination

This is going to read like a snippet from some tripped out hippies stream-of-consciousnesses poetry, but I have recently realized that there is a specific color that defines me.

And it's a color I just do not find appealing.

I am purple. 

That's right, a secondary color created when equal amounts of blue & red collide.

It's more the Euro purple, with much less blue and far more red
than the American purple.

But it is purple, nonetheless.

I am not too happy with this realization. I was hoping to be a bolder color, like Navy blue or Crimson.

Alas, that is not to be. I am purple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment