Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Search For Meaning

This time I'm going to actually do it. I'm going to sell everything I own, renounce the pursuit of material wealth, and go all-out Jack Kerouac on the road. 

I'm going to explore every nook and cranny of this great big wonderful world in search of answers, in search of enlightenment. No stone will be left unturned in my quest for knowledge. 

Transcendental Meditation, Buddhism, Druidism. Fourth Way Cosmology, Zoroastrianism, Universalism, Psychonautics, Anthroposophy, Shinto Warrior Monk Jazz Dancing, Numinous Daily Floss Sprituality...I'm going to sample everything on the menu. 


There will be no limits to my investigative curiosity this time around. Nothing will keep me from finding the answer, the ultimate answer to the ultimate question.

Which is, of course, why is April 1st called April Fool's day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment