Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Gotta Case Of The Lack Of Ramblin' Blues

Going on a trip soon, don't know where to, just know I gotta go

Itchin'n' to experience somethin' new, want to wear out my walkin' shoes, need to lay my eyes on a heretofore unseen scene

Want to see a few fresh faces, wander around some old places, maybe take two hundred dull photos I'll never look at again

The lure of the open road is strong, no one will ever convince me it's wrong, there can't be any sin in the desire to see the world

With a bit of luck I'll make a friend, maybe a person I'd like to someday visit again, but neither of us will complain if we don't

Gotta get on the road, gotta get on the road, gotta get, gotta go 



No comments:

Post a Comment