Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Thing That You Wish You Hadn't Done

Over the years I've observed some people exhibit an extraordinarily baffling behavioral quirk.

I call it "Consequences don't apply to me" syndrome.

Not a day goes by when I don't witness some form or other of this.

And, no, it's not more prevalent these days than in the past. It may get more press coverage, but that's only due to the press living to cover people being oblivious to consequences.

It's been around long enough to be known as "biblical".

You reap what you sow, bitter seeds bear bitter fruit, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Etcetera.

Probably the most baffling aspect of this behavioral quirk is, to be frank, how often it is me I'm observing indulging in it.





No comments:

Post a Comment