Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Look! Up In The Sky! It's A Bird! It's A Plane! It's A Well-Grounded Individual!

I was asked once (or maybe a thousand times - the question is age specific) what super power I would want to have (get what I mean by age specific?)

When I was a young boy I think my answer was always the ability to fly. I didn't care much for being able to see through walls or lifting buildings off their foundations or being able to turn invisible. I just wanted to fly, and I think now it was due to an innate belief that flying meant freedom.

As an adult, I now believe the greatest super power would be the ability to heed great advice.

This may not seem like a super power to some people, but speaking as someone who can be an obstinate, pig-headed dolt, yes, yes it is.

Being able to fly is still a close second though.

No comments:

Post a Comment