Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Dealing With It

RT's wife passed away last week
It was sudden, unexpected, and devastating
When I received the news I was too numb to react
How could this be?
CT was young, vibrant, alive, a part of this world
And now she is not.
I didn't have the chance to see them the last time I was in SD
I should have found the time
I should have made the time
Two of the best people I've ever known
CT was a beautiful person, inside and out
And though I feel grief
I cannot imagine the grief
Of the man who was lucky enough to spend 
More than half his life with her
My soul mourns for you RT
My soul mourns for CT
My soul mourns for your family



No comments:

Post a Comment