Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

The More Miami The Merrier

    A lot of people, their whole experience with Miami is airport to hotel to cruise ship dock. Me, I have to get out and experience the town, walk down the streets, eat in the restaurants and ride the monorail like the residents do. 

   Otherwise, I feel as if I might as well stayed home and watched a travelogue on the city.

   Miami is as interesting and arresting a city as I've ever been in, and while I was only there 3 days, I did manage to take in quite a bit.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment