Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Road To Hell Is Paved With Undrunk Glasses Of Guinness

                        CRB Enjoying a Guinness at Baker Street - Bartender Justin approves

Guinness is not the only beer in the world

Guinness is just what I prefer to drink
Make a toast with
Enjoy when I order fish and chips
Much better than drinking a fifth

One pint of Guinness
Is filling and so
I drink less -

Which is one of the many great qualities of Guinness

Some men swill
Whole cases of Coors
I prefer the hearty dry stout
That takes awhile to pour

I know women who drink 
Only Corona and such
But those pale lagers are not
What my lips prefer to touch

Many a bar and grill has sadly lacked the tap
From which that lovely libation would flow
It may seem a bit foolish to some
However, to me
That's just not a very good welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment